2 methods: payment in full or by instalments
DPA capitalises on essential advantages: offering payment facilities to payers and providing merchants with cash advance and payment guarantee solutions.
- A comprehensive catalogue of card issuers
Payment in instalments with cash advance
- Working in partnership with Oney, we offer BtoC customers payment in 3 or 4 instalments by credit card.
A web solution that integrates the latest version of the 3D Secure 2.0 protocol.
To adhere to the requirements set out in the aforementioned directive, SSP’s web payment solution incorporates the latest version of the 3D Secure 2.0 protocol.
The latter allows merchants and banks to exchange more than 100 data points with issuing banks. With in-depth knowledge of the consumer and the information cross-checking process between the various players, card payments are more likely to be authorised, in complete security and without triggering strong authentication measures. In the majority of cases, the information relating to the device used by the consumer will be sufficient for authentication purposes. However, if a higher risk is identified, other authentication methods are offered.
In summary, there are 2 strong authentication pathways:
- Passive (or frictionless) authentication.
- Active (or strong) authentication.
Our Paypage manages these two authentication methods on your behalf. From the customer’s side, the choice between the two type of authentication is invisible and carried out automatically. Depending on the estimated risk level of the transaction, it is the customer’s bank that will decide whether to trigger the type of authentication suggested.
With regards to implementing the 3D Secure 2.0 protocol, it will be carried out in stages until 2021 since it requires all players involved in the smooth running of transactions to be ready: merchants, technical acceptance service providers (PAT), issuing banks and acquiring banks.
Pending the implementation of the 3D Secure 2.0 system across all of these players, the following kinematics will be applied:
- DPA’s web payment solution initiates the 3D Secure 2.0 authentication process.
- If the card is 3D Secure 2.0 enrolled, then the 3D Secure 2.0 process continues.
- If the card is not 3D Secure 2.0 enrolled, then our Web Payment solution continues to authenticate the cardholder in 3D Secure 1.0 mode.
Companies that are not yet enrolled under 3D Secure 1.0 must be enrolled in 3D Secure 1.0 and 3D Secure 2.0 at the same time.